Information on ODP Tryouts
MSYSA will be joined by special guest Antal Vergeer on January 26, 2021.
Registration for the Spring State Cup is open (U13G, U13-U19B).
FAQs and Recent Communications:
- MSYSA Update 1.22.21: Click here
- MSYSA FAQs 1.22.21: Click here
- U-M School of Public Health (COVID) FAQs 1.21.21: Click Here
MDHHS Emergency Order Under MCL 333.2253: Click here
- Registration Fees Update: Click Here
- MSYSA Fall 2021 Elite & Premier State Cup Champions: Click here
- 2020 ODP Tryouts Information: Click here
- ODP 101 Registration Open!: Click here
- ODP GK Academy Registration Open!: Click here
- MSYSA Youth Waiver (COVID-19): Click here
- Severe Weather Information: Click here
- IFAB Law Changes 2020: Click here
- 2021 Official Try-Out Date: The 2021 Official Try-Out Start Date is June 12, 2021.
The Director’s Academy (DA) is a statewide program directed at the U11 and U12 age groups, the program focuses on club, team and player development through coaching education.
The Michigan State Premier Soccer Program (MSPSP, also known as 'Premier'), is the premier destination for statewide competitive travel soccer in Michigan for the U13-U19 age groups with 90+ clubs participating throughout the state.
13 regionally aligned Conferences providing a qualification pathway to their respective US Youth Soccer Regional Championship (NCS). Michigan teams play in either the Midwest Conference or Great Lakes Conference.
Soccer Across America is focused on making soccer available to lower-income children in underserved communities.
A community-based training and team placement program for young athletes with disabilities, organized by youth soccer association volunteers. The program is designed to bring the opportunity of learning and playing soccer to any boy or girl who has a mental or physical disability.
MSYSA Member Services
Any league or club currently affiliated with the Michigan State Youth Soccer Association may apply for a Recreational Grant.
Recreational Grants can be used for, but not limited to, training equipment, facility development, operations development, outreach and engagement, coaching education, startup costs, etc.
Each winter, MSYSA awards five worthy high school seniors with a $2,000 college scholarship - recipients are selected based on academic success, community involvement, and how they have given back to the game of soccer.
All injuries from MSYSA or US Youth Soccer activities must be reported, in writing, to both the member organization and MSYSA via phone or e-mail within 7 days. All claims are required to first be made through member's primary insurance carrier prior to being submitted to MSYSA.