General Registration Information
All player, coach, and manager registrations are submitted to MSYSA by MSYSA member leagues via GotSoccer. Please contact your league for information on their specific registration process.
MSYSA abides by the age groups as defined by US Soccer. Age group eligibility chart
If you are interested in becoming an MSYSA League, visit our How To Become a League instructions (required forms are located further down this page).
For Registration questions please contact Danielle Henry.
March 25, 2020 - 80% of previous spring registration fees total due to MSYSA. Invoices will be mailed out in late February 2020.
April 25, 2020 - Registration data and final payment due to MSYSA. Data must be submitted via GotSoccer. Late fees will be applied for registrations submitted after this date.
Registration (GotSoccer) Forms & Resources
- GotSoccer Recreational League Registration Instructions (Fall Season)
- GotSoccer Recreational League Registration Instructions (Spring Season)
- Player, Coach, Manager, and Team Account Creation
- Select League Registration Information- Event creation, Invoicing, Passcard creation
- GotSoccer New Seasonal Year Preparation
- Release/Transfer/Add Procedures in GotSoccer
- Uploading Player Data
- Linking Risk Management in GotSoccer
- Risk Management Sample Email
- Creating Fields and Facilities in GotSoccer
- GotSoccer Support Manuals
General Registration Documents
- MSYSA League GotSoccer Registration Offer
- MSYSA ACH Direct Payment Authorization
- MSYSA League Affiliation (League Board of Directors) Online Information
- League Affiliation Document (new leagues only)
- League Affiliation Request Form (new leagues only)
- Sample League Bylaws
- International Clearance Information & Procedures
- Player Release Form (Template for Leagues)
- Player Transfer Form (Template for Leagues)
- Player Dual Form (Template for Leagues)
Indoor insurance is now provided by MSYSA. Find below the criteria for indoor insurance to apply for your league:
- An MSYSA affiliated league (where players are already registered to teams), in writing to MSYSA, sanctions or endorses indoor team participation
- An MSYSA affiliated league hosts or coordinates indoor training, games, practices, scrimmages, etc.
- MSYSA affiliated leagues must request insurance certificates online from MSYSA in advance of player and/or team indoor participation
- Coaches, Assistant Coaches, Team Managers and other Team Officials must be registered with MSYSA and must be MSYSA Risk Management Certified.
- MSYSA will only provide secondary medical and general liability protection (indoor) for those currently registered with MSYSA.