- Effective immediately, MSYSA has eliminated heading for players U11 and younger Read more...
General Registration Information
All player and team registrations are submitted by MSYSA member leagues via the GotSoccer registration program. Please contract your league for information on their specific registration process.
MSYSA abides by the age groups as defined by US Soccer. Age group eligibility chart
If you are interested in becoming an MSYSA League, visit our How To Become a League instructions (required forms are located further down this page).
For Registration questions please contact Joel Dragan.
March 25th, 2017 - 80% of previous spring's registration payment total due to MSYSA.
April 25th, 2017 - Remaining payments and data due. Data must be submitted via GotSoccer. Late fees will be applied for registration received after this date.
Registration (GotSoccer) Forms & Resources
- GotSoccer Recreational League Registration Instructions
- Player, Coach, Manager, and Team Account Creation
- Select League Registration Information- Event creation, Invoicing, Passcard creation
- GotSoccer New Seasonal Year Preparation
- GotSoccer Recreational League Registration Instructions (Spring Season Only)
- Release/Transfer/Add Procedures in GotSoccer
- Uploading Player Data
- Linking Risk Management in GotSoccer
- Risk Management Sample Email
- Creating Fields and Facilities in GotSoccer
- GotSoccer Support Manuals
General Registration Documents
- MSYSA League GotSoccer Registration Offer
- MSYSA ACH Direct Payment Authorization
- MSYSA League Affiliation (League Board of Directors) Online Information
- League Affiliation Document (new leagues only)
- League Affiliation Request Form (new leagues only)
- Sample League Bylaws
- International Clearance Information & Procedures
- Player Release Form (Template for Leagues)
- Player Transfer Form (Template for Leagues)
- Player Dual Form (Template for Leagues)
Indoor insurance is now provided by MSYSA. Find below the criteria for indoor insurance to apply for your league:
- An MSYSA affiliated league (where players are already registered to teams), in writing to MSYSA, sanctions or endorses indoor team participation
- An MSYSA affiliated league hosts or coordinates indoor training, games, practices, scrimmages, etc.
- MSYSA affiliated leagues must request insurance certificates online from MSYSA in advance of player and/or team indoor participation
- Coaches, Assistant Coaches, Team Managers and other Team Officials must be registered with MSYSA and must be MSYSA Risk Management Certified.
- MSYSA will only provide secondary medical and general liability protection (indoor) for those currently registered with MSYSA.