General Registration Information
All player and team registrations are submitted by the member leagues's registrar. Please contract your league for information on their specific registration process.
MSYSA abides by the age groups as defined by US Youth Soccer. Age Group Chart
MSYSA registers players through our member leagues. All leagues must submit their player and team registrations using GotSoccer.
If you are interested in becoming an MSYSA League, visit our How To Become a League instructions (required forms are located further down this page).
For Registration questions or concerns please contact Joel Dragan.
March 25th, 2013 - 80% payment of last spring's registered players and coaches applied to current fee structure due.
April 25th, 2013 - Remaining payments and data due. Data must be submitted via GotSoccer. Late fees will be applied for registration received after this date.
Registration Forms & Resources
GotSoccer League Registration Resources:
- GotSoccer Recreational League Registration Instructions
- GotSoccer Recreational League Registration Instructions (Spring)
- GotSoccer Seasonal Year Transition Instructions
- GotSoccer Registration and Invoicing (Select Leagues)
- GotSoccer Event Creation
- Release/Transfer/Add Procedures in GotSoccer
- MSYSA GotSoccer Spring Registration
- Uploading Player Data
- Linking Risk Management in GotSoccer
- Risk Management Sample Email
- Creating Fields and Facilities in GotSoccer
- GotSoccer Support Manuals
General Registration Documents
- League Affiliation Document (new leagues/fall registration)
- League Affiliation Request Form (new leagues)
- Sample League Bylaws
- GotSoccer Login
- Notice to Leagues on New Fee Structure
- MSYSA/Region II Recreational Accredation Program
- International Clearance Memo
- USSF ITC Request
- Prior to 12 Years of Age ITC
- First Registration Form ITC