Individual Out of State League Play
Individual Out of State League Form.
Online payment for Individual Out of State League Play, click here.
Email completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Out-of-State players should not use the MSYSA guest player form. Please visit the US Youth Soccer State Association you reside within.
Guest Player for Tournament
Guest Player Loan Form (processed by The Tournament Center) Use this form when a player residing in
To obtain a Guest Player Passcard, email the following items to:
Tyler Zbik, Tzbik@michiganyouthsoccer.org
1. The MSYSA approved Guest Player Loan Form (see above)
2. 1x1" recent color headshot photo in 'jpeg' format
3. Player proof of birth (state ID, license, birth certificate, etc)
4. $20 payment for each Guest Player Passcard requested (Click here to pay online),
Or mail to (with payment): MSYSA, Attn: Tyler Zbik,
You may also bring the forms to the State Office during normal business hours (8-5) to have a card issued. Guest player passcards will not be procured if any of the above criteria are not present.
Notification To Travel (Traveling outside of Michigan for a tournament)
Notification to Travel (processed by The Tournament Center) Form required when traveling out of Michigan for a tournament. Those who don't have an assigned "Team ID" simply enter "MSYSA" where applicable.
Tournament Only Teams:
A Tournament Only Team is a team for the sole purpose of playing in tournament(s). All standard player registration and team rostering rules apply including age eligibility, ITC requirements, roster size and coach requirements. Tournament only teams are valid for the seasonal year; expiring on August 31st.
Tournament Only Team Includes:
• MSYSA “Official” Approved Roster
• Player Passcards
• Team Official(s) Passcards
***NOTE*** We’re currently in the process of changing the way we register Tournament Only Teams. ***
1. Create the desired team as you would in GotSoccer under your club account. Do not list the team in any 'event'. Joel / Tyler will move the team into the 'Tournament Only Team' event to after the below steps are completed. **If you do not have access to a GotSoccer club account, please contact Tyler, Tzbik@michiganyouthsoccer.org**
2. Proof of Birth for each player (e.g.: Birth Certificate, State Issued ID, Passport). Scan all players’ proof of birth in alphabetical order as one document in pdf format only. Note: Players with “Foreign Born Birth Certificates” must have approved ITC prior to appearing on the roster.
3. Upload a color photo of each player in GotSoccer in their player profiles.
4. Parent/Athlete Acknowledgement Form for all players on the roster. Please scan signed forms for all players in alphabetical order as one document in pdf format only. Link to form: http://www.michiganyouthsoccer.org/Page672.aspx
5. Heads-Up Concussion Training Completion Certificate for any Team Official to be named on the roster. The Heads –Up Training video can be found under the Concussion Tab in your GotSoccer team official account.
6. Valid Risk Management for all team officials on the roster.
7. $100.00 payment paid by check, cash or credit card. To pay online using a credit card click here.
8. Submit all above items to Tzbik@michiganyouthsoccer.org. Please list a preferred shipping address for the passcards and roster. Please allow a minimum of one-week turnaround time.
Please keep in mind:
• Players appearing on a Tournament Only roster can appear on other team/club rosters
• Tournament Only Teams are not valid for league play/participation.
• Tournament Only Player Passcards cannot be used as a “Club Passcarded” or “Guest Passcarded” player for league games.
• Tournament Only Teams may use Guest Players.
• Tournament Only Teams traveling to out of state tournaments must complete the online submission for a Notification to Travel.
• Team Officials (Coach, Assistant Coach and Manager) must have Risk Management and HeadsUp! Completion Certificate.
Players can be added to Tournament Only Teams after the teams creation. Contact Tyler Zbik, Tzbik@michiganyouthsoccer.org
Youth Participation in Adult/Senior Games Registration: Printable Form
International clearance is required for any foreign-born player over the age of 10 that is attempting to register with a MSYSA affiliated club, regardless of that player's ability or citizenship. U.S. Soccer is responsible for properly obtaining that clearance on behalf of these players before they can register and participate.
The chart below helps with selecting which process should be used depending on the player's age and circumstances.
Click on the Process link to obtain the list of supporting documents for submission.
Click on the Form name to download the form for completion.
International clearance forms and supporting documents are submitted by email to MSYSA at email@example.com. MSYSA will pass along on to U.S. Soccer. The player's name and DOB (date of birth) must be in the email subject line.
|Living in U.S. Prior to Age 10||Moved to U.S. after age 10
was never registered
outside of U.S.
|Previously registered outside of U.S.|
|Age 10-17 US Citizen||Prior to 10 Process
Form: P10 3-15
Form: ITC 5-11
|Age 10-17 Non-U.S. Citizen||Prior to 10 Process
Form: P10 3-15
Form: ITC 5-11
Form: ITC 5-11
|Age 18 +||Prior to 10 Process
Form: P10 3-15
Form: AR 3-03
Exchange Student Exception Process
FIFA Player Application Guide - Minors Process Exceptions
For additional information please visit the The Transfer Process page of the US Soccer website.
Other related forms that may be requested:
Parent Consent to Travel Form l Medical Release Form l USSF Application for Foreign Travel | USSF Ted Stevens Act l Players Code of Conduct Agreement l Registration Waiver & Disclaimer Form l Parent & Athlete Concussion Form