United States Soccer Federation Grassroots Courses
The Grassroots Licensing Courses will consist of four (4) in-person experiences and four (4) online experiences. Prospective coaches will have the option to engage in any of these new courses-in any sequence-after completing a free introductory module provided by US Soccer. These in-person experience are available by the formats of play (4v4, 7v7, 9v9, 11v11).
MSYSA In-Person Course Associated Costs:
4v4 = $45 (Does not include the US Soccer $25 surcharge)
7v7, 9v9, 11v11 = $70 (Does not include the US Soccer $25 surcharge)
Grassroots Online Offerings:
Grassroots In-Person Coaching Course Offerings
9v9 l Kalamazoo l 3.24.19 l Register Here
11v11 l Kalamazoo l 3.24.19 l Register Here
USSF National D License
- Tuition: $425 + US Soccer DCC Surcharge of $25 = $450
- PASS = USSF 'D' License.
- PROVISIONAL STATUS = Eligible for a Performance Review (Re-Test) after 6 months.
- FAIL = MSYSA 'D' Certificate of Completion. To obtain the USSF 'D' License a candidate must retake the course in its entirety.
- The USSF National 'D' License is the prerequisite for USSF National 'C' Course. There is a 12 month mandatory wait between these courses.
- Candidates require a current Risk Management card.
- 'D' License Waivers are no longer offered or accepted.
- Payment & Cancellation Policy: Full tuition is required at the time of registration.
USSF National D Course Offerings
Pontiac, MI l 1/4-6/19 (Weekend 1) & 4/6-7/19 (Weekend 2) l Registration Closed
Grand Rapids, MI l 3/29-31/19 (Weekend 1) & 7/13-14/19 (Weekend 2) l Register Here (Course Max is 24) (Reg. Deadline is 3/15/19)
United States Soccer Federation C Coaching Course (Press Release)
Meeting 1: April 1-5, 2019 (Pontiac, Michigan)
Meeting 2: June 24-25, 2019 (Pontiac, Michigan)
|8 weeks out (2/4/19)||50% Tuition|
|6 weeks out (2/18/19)||75% Tuition|
|4 weeks out (3/4/19)||100%|