All field players and goalkeepers born in 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 & 2003 birth years are eligible for 2015 - 2016 ODP. Players wishing to tryout for the program should attend all of the following identification sessions.
Please note, the 2004 age group will not participate in the traditional ODP due to the Region 2 ID Camps, Teams and Events not starting until 2016.
1999, 2000 & 2001
|5:00 - 7:00 PM||12:00 - 2:00 PM||12:00 - 2:00 PM|
|2002 & 2003||9:00 - 11:00 AM
2:30 - 4:00 PM
|9:00 - 11:00 AM
2:30 - 4:00 PM
- Players must attend all tryout dates and times.
- Check in will start 30 minutes prior to each age groups first time-slot.
- Cost is $100.00 if you register before 7/10/15.
- $50.00 late fee will be applied to all registrations after 7/10/15.
- Registration will close on 7/24/15.
- Players who fail to register and pay by the deadline will not be allowed to participate. Unfortunately, each year we turn players away who have missed the deadline. REGISTER EARLY!
- Refund Policy: Refunds will be honored for documented medical emergencies only (written doctors note required). A $50.00 administrative fee will be withheld for any approved refund. No refunds one week prior to event.
- If you cannot attend the tryout dates due to an injury, you must still register and pay as well as send us a doctors note. Any excused injuries must be pre-approved for an alternate tryout date.
- Finally, 2015 regional pool players, as well as scouted or recommended players, are excused from participating in the identification weekend and will move directly into the winter training pools.