2008 AGE GROUP
IDENTIFICATION DAY - SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2019
AT TOTAL SOCCER - WIXOM
All field players and goalkeepers born in 2008 are eligible for the 2019 Olympic Development Program. Players wishing to try-out for the program should attend the following identification sessions.
The cost to register and participate in the ODP Identification Day is $100 (if registered prior to 9/1/19) This covers the cost to rent the facility, compensation for coaches, evaluators, athletic trainers, and more.
REGISTRATION FEE SCHEDULE:
If registered prior to September 1, 2019 l $100
If registered between September 1- 31, 2019 l $125
If registered between October 1- 31, 2019 l $150
Male Sessions: 10am- 12pm & 3pm- 5pm
Female Sessions: 10am- 12pm & 3pm- 5pm
Field: Old Trafford
Location: Total Soccer - Wixom: 30990 Wixom Road, Wixom, Michigan 48393
- Players must attend all try-out dates and times.
- Check in will start 30 minutes prior to the age group's first time-slot.
- Late fees will be applied commencing 9/1/19.
- Registration will close on 10/31/19 at 11:59 PM.
- Players who fail to register and pay by the deadline will not be allowed to participate. Unfortunately, each year we turn players away who have missed the deadline. REGISTER EARLY!
- Refund Policy: Refunds will be honored for documented medical emergencies only (written doctors note required). A $50.00 administrative fee will be withheld for any approved refund. No prorations or refunds will be permitted for any other instances.
Subject to change without notice.