MSYSA Internship Opportunities - click here
General Registration Information
All player, coach, and manager registrations are submitted to MSYSA by MSYSA direct member leagues via GotSport. Please contact your league for information on their specific registration process.
MSYSA abides by the age groups as defined by US Soccer. Age group eligibility chart
Please review the MSYSA 2021-2022 Fee Structure for information about registration fees for players and team officials.
Important Dates for Fall 2021 registration are as follows:
- Mid August 2021: Initial invoices emailed by MSYSA to League Presidents and Treasurers
- September 25, 2021: Initial invoice payment due
- October 25, 2021: Registration data must be finalized in GotSport
- November 15, 2021: Final registration payment due to MSYSA
If you are interested in becoming a direct member league of MSYSA, please review our How To Become a Direct Member resource (required forms are located further down this page).
For additional questions regarding registration, please contact Danielle Henry via email.
Registration (GotSport) Forms & Resources
- GotSport - Getting Started
GotSport - Support Manual
GotSport - Uploading Players/Team Officials
GotSport - Creating Teams
General Registration Documents
- MSYSA League GotSport Registration Offer
- MSYSA ACH Direct Payment Authorization
- League Affiliation Application (new leagues only)
- League Affiliation Request Form (new leagues only)
- Sample League Bylaws
- International Clearance Information & Procedures
- Player Release Form (Template for Leagues)
- Player Transfer Form (Template for Leagues)
- Player Dual Form (Template for Leagues)
Indoor insurance is now provided by MSYSA. Find below the criteria for indoor insurance to apply for your league:
- An MSYSA affiliated league (where players are already registered to teams), in writing to MSYSA, sanctions or endorses indoor team participation
- An MSYSA affiliated league hosts or coordinates indoor training, games, practices, scrimmages, etc.
- MSYSA affiliated leagues must request insurance certificates online from MSYSA in advance of player and/or team indoor participation
- Coaches, Assistant Coaches, Team Managers and other Team Officials must be registered with MSYSA and must be MSYSA Risk Management Certified.
- MSYSA will only provide secondary medical and general liability protection (indoor) for those currently registered with MSYSA.