Spring 2023 MSYSA Registration Preparation Information- click here
General Registration Information
All player, coach, and manager registrations are submitted to MSYSA by MSYSA direct member leagues via GotSport. Please contact your league for information on their specific registration process.
MSYSA abides by the age groups as defined by US Soccer. Age group eligibility chart
Please review the MSYSA 2022-2023 Fee Structure for information about registration fees for players and team officials.
Important Dates for Spring 2023 registration are as follows:
- April 25, 2023: Registration data must be finalized in GotSport
- May 15, 2023: Final registration payment due to MSYSA
If you are interested in becoming a direct member league of MSYSA, please review our How To Become a Direct Member resource (required forms are located further down this page).
For additional questions regarding registration, please contact Elizabeth Satterley via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Registration (GotSport) Forms & Resources
- GotSport - Getting Started
GotSport - Uploading Players/Team Officials
GotSport - Creating Teams
GotSport - Removing Teams & Users
GotSport - Add Existing Players
GotSport - Add Existing Coach/Manager
GotSport - Email/UserID Taken Error
General Registration Documents
- MSYSA League GotSport Registration Offer
- MSYSA ACH Direct Payment Authorization
- League Affiliation Application (new leagues only)
- League Affiliation Request Form (new leagues only)
- Sample League Bylaws
- International Clearance Information & Procedures
- Player Release Form (Template for Leagues)
- Player Transfer Form (Template for Leagues)
- Player Dual Form (Template for Leagues)
Indoor insurance is now provided by MSYSA. Find below the criteria for indoor insurance to apply for your league:
- An MSYSA affiliated league (where players are already registered to teams), in writing to MSYSA, sanctions or endorses indoor team participation
- An MSYSA affiliated league hosts or coordinates indoor training, games, practices, scrimmages, etc.
- MSYSA affiliated leagues must request insurance certificates online from MSYSA in advance of player and/or team indoor participation
- Coaches, Assistant Coaches, Team Managers and other Team Officials must be registered with MSYSA and must be MSYSA Risk Management Certified.
- MSYSA will only provide secondary medical and general liability protection (indoor) for those currently registered with MSYSA.