General Registration Information
All player, coach, and manager registrations are submitted to MSYSA by MSYSA direct member leagues via GotSoccer. Please contact your league for information on their specific registration process.
MSYSA abides by the age groups as defined by US Soccer. Age group eligibility chart
Please review the MSYSA 2020-2021 Fee Structure for information about registration fees for players and team officials.
Important Dates for Fall 2020 registration are as follows:
- Late July 2020: Initial invoices mailed by MSYSA to League Presidents and Treasurers
- August 25, 2020: Initial invoice payment due
- September 25, 2020: Final payment and registration due
If you are interested in becoming a direct member league of MSYSA, please review our How To Become a Direct Member resource (required forms are located further down this page).
For additional questions regarding registration, please contact Danielle Henry via email.
Registration (GotSoccer) Forms & Resources
- GotSoccer Recreational League Registration Instructions (Fall Season)
- GotSoccer Recreational League Registration Instructions (Spring Season)
- Player, Coach, Manager, and Team Account Creation
- Select League Registration Information- Event creation, Invoicing, Passcard creation
- GotSoccer New Seasonal Year Preparation
- Release/Transfer/Add Procedures in GotSoccer
- Uploading Player Data
- Linking Risk Management in GotSoccer
- Risk Management Sample Email
- Creating Fields and Facilities in GotSoccer
- GotSoccer Support Manuals
General Registration Documents
- MSYSA League GotSoccer Registration Offer
- MSYSA ACH Direct Payment Authorization
- MSYSA League Affiliation (League Board of Directors) Online Information
- League Affiliation Application (new leagues only)
- League Affiliation Request Form (new leagues only)
- Sample League Bylaws
- International Clearance Information & Procedures
- Player Release Form (Template for Leagues)
- Player Transfer Form (Template for Leagues)
- Player Dual Form (Template for Leagues)
Indoor insurance is now provided by MSYSA. Find below the criteria for indoor insurance to apply for your league:
- An MSYSA affiliated league (where players are already registered to teams), in writing to MSYSA, sanctions or endorses indoor team participation
- An MSYSA affiliated league hosts or coordinates indoor training, games, practices, scrimmages, etc.
- MSYSA affiliated leagues must request insurance certificates online from MSYSA in advance of player and/or team indoor participation
- Coaches, Assistant Coaches, Team Managers and other Team Officials must be registered with MSYSA and must be MSYSA Risk Management Certified.
- MSYSA will only provide secondary medical and general liability protection (indoor) for those currently registered with MSYSA.