COURSE REQUIREMENT FOR ALL COURSES: MSYSA requires all coaches to comply prior to the course start date with the MSYSA Athlete & Participant Safety Program as outlined at https://conta.cc/328DSIo.
The Grassroots Licensing Courses will consist of four (4) in-person experiences and four (4) online experiences. Prospective coaches will have the option to engage in any of these new courses-in any sequence-after completing a free introductory module provided by US Soccer. These in-person experience are available by the formats of play (4v4, 7v7, 9v9, 11v11).
MSYSA In-Person Course Associated Costs:
4v4 = $45 (Does not include the US Soccer $25 surcharge)
7v7, 9v9, 11v11 = $70 (Does not include the US Soccer $25 surcharge)
Grassroots Online Offerings:
Grassroots In-Person Coaching Course Offerings (First course listed goes from 8am-12pm, second course listed goes from 1pm-5pm)
December 8, 2019 | Concordia University | 7v7 | 11v11
December 15, 2019 | Kalamazoo, MI | 7v7 | 11v11
December 28, 2019 | Wixom, MI | 9v9 | 11v11
February 1, 2020 | Oxford, MI | 7v7 | 11v11
February 23, 2020 | Farmington, MI | 9v9 | 11v11
USSF National D License
- Tuition: $425 + US Soccer DCC Surcharge of $25 = $450
- PASS = USSF 'D' License.
- PROVISIONAL STATUS = Eligible for a Performance Review (Re-Test) after 6 months.
- FAIL = MSYSA 'D' Certificate of Completion. To obtain the USSF 'D' License a candidate must retake the course in its entirety.
- The USSF National 'D' License is the prerequisite for USSF National 'C' Course. There is a 12 month mandatory wait between these courses.
- Candidates require a current Risk Management card.
- 'D' License Waivers are no longer offered or accepted.
- Payment & Cancellation Policy: Full tuition is required at the time of registration.
USSF National D Course Offerings
Approximate times are Weekend 1: Friday 5-10pm, Sat/Sun. 8am-5pm
Weekend 2: Sat/Sun. 8am-5pm.
Wixom, MI l 12/27/19 - 12/29/19 (Weekend 1)
Livonia, MI | 4/4/20 - 4/5/20 (Weekend 2)
~ Register Here ~
United States Soccer Federation C Coaching Course (Press Release)
*NEW COURSE DATES AND LOCATIONS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON*
|8 weeks out (2/4/19)||50% Tuition|
|6 weeks out (2/18/19)||75% Tuition|
|4 weeks out (3/4/19)||100%|