Reporting Form - Athlete and Participant Safety - Use this form to make a report to MSYSA regarding any cases of suspected child abuse and/or any suspected violation of the MSYSA Athlete and Participant Safety Program.
SafeSport Training Information and Instructions
- "Core" SafeSport Training - How to register for an account and access the "Core" SafeSport Training course from within GotSoccer.
- SafeSport "Refresher" Training - How to access the SafeSport "Refresher" course(s) from within GotSoccer.
MSYSA SafeSport Training Resources - Watch video tutorials regarding how to sync up SafeSport completion to a GotSoccer profile, how clubs can track/monitor SafeSport completions for the coaches and managers (team officials), and how an individual can access the SafeSport Training from within their coach or manager (team official) account in GotSoccer
- SafeSport Compliance (9.13.19)
- SafeSport Compliance (10.11.19)
- SafeSport Compliance (11.5.19)
- SafeSport Compliance (12.17.19)
- SafeSport Compliance (1.2.20)
- SafeSport Compliance (2.3.20)
- SafeSport Compliance (3.6.20)
- SafeSport Compliance (6.25.20)
- SafeSport Compliance (7.10.20)
- SafeSport Compliance (8.3.20)
- SafeSport Compliance (9.10.20)
|Goal Safety: Zach's Law|
|Goal Safety Reminder: Guidelines for Movable Soccer Goal Safety, Watch the MSYSA Goal Safety Module, Read more...|
|US Youth Soccer - Concussion Notification Form|
|US Soccer Heat & Hydration Guidelines: Read Memo, US Soccer Heat Guidelines|
|MSYSA Memo- Player Concussions|
Risk Management for Organizations:
Coaches and Parents:
If you would like to view presentations, documentation and articles regarding various risk management topics, please visit US Youth Soccer's Risk Management Resource Center.